My Shoes Design

Saturday, November 29, 2008

AT Sem 2 Final Presentation..!

Before My Final Exam week, Me and my fellow friends having a Final Presentation for "Intro to Design Theory" module. In the presentation, we must complete up a model based on our own title, and also the presentation board for presenting the model with our own idea developments plus our own concept.



Picture that shown our "hard-working" attitude.Keke...


So 5 of us, Ah Ning(Augustine Yung Ning Ning), Ah Fei (Steven Leaf), Ah Quan ( Joon Lee), Seng Ming goh and me, went to Ah Bo( Stanley) 's house to start our design plan. We almost stay in this Master bedroom for 1 week to complete our thingies. Unfortunately, we never think to manage the neatness in the bedroom and...we cause the problems in the above picture shown! Not only that, we even mess up the kichen and also the living room..! ( Issit we "Pro messer" ? keke...)


After we "Bing Ling Ba Lang" almost 1 week, we could be considered completely done our model.. Here was the problems came, which is..WE TOOK TOO MUCH TIME TO DO OUR MODEL TILL WE HAVE NO ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH OUR PRESENTATION BOARD...! All we have was just 1 day left... So, I used up 20+ hours from the 24 hours to finish my presentation board. However, most of them were rejected by Payung...==#



Redo Presentation board


This is My model,named "LATTICE OVERLAP"

With the site which is the beach

Axonometric view of my model

Different level height shown for my overlap concept
And this is my Final Model in my AT SEM2, wish I will do better in my AT SEM3, hehe... However, let me enjoy my 2 months holiday 1st ya...Keke...

No comments: