My Shoes Design

Monday, February 23, 2009

全新- New Semester

New sem hit on me right now, uhh... I'm really duno it is good nor bad for me.. As what I care, is I hope I would have a good time for my new sem, I hope I still trying my best on my studies..
Today I get my Sem 2 result, wow...!
Pretty satisfy for me, 3.75 over 4.00
My parents congrated me when I have a phone call with 'em.. I hope they do really happy with it.. and I promised I will try more best so that I really able to "win" the 'Chop' I want... Haha.. kidding.,man..
Start from today, I better do what I've to do, n what I shuld do for.. For what I hope to forget, I hope when I decided it, nothing chances n changes will happen.. Do appreciate all my friends who ever support me n giving my strength to stay smiling til now..

Thanks buddies..^^

No comments: