My Shoes Design

Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 Prototype studieS

A long period of busying, finally I've some times to create my new post, yea baby..! ^^ This time, I gonna show off my little pretty 6 cutie model prototype, accordingly and based on my idea development.


Spherical Submergence

Actinic Explosion

Lattice Overlap

Capillary of Encirclement


Double Reflection



Curvillinear Connection


In 27th October, is the date me & my buddies all gonna killed by the 6 prototype studies' presentation, and also die in the hand of the criters, Payung & Helana! XD


However , we never blame of the marks and critic given by them, most of buddies including me learnt a lots from them, special thanks to PAYUNG & HELENA ya...! ^^


They do give lots info and guides for us to unlock our limitless creativity mind thinking, guiding us to the true path way for how to really design and invent new structures step by steps. From what I've learnt, I remember the important among what they tought, which is :" Progress is always the important subject before you turn it to the final stage!" There is no point something come out perfectly without any problems happened and lots of research. Therefore, I'll continue my best to add whatever I learnt well into my Final Presentation..!

No comments: