My Shoes Design

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy October

I'm busy..!
Lots of stuff happened in my October days, most of it.. Is my school assignment..! Everything i did seems just rush and rush, I try out the way which using my whole period to fulfill my assignment,even I save up my time for playing & resting! I never have a better time,better chance even a better reason to let myself for rest. I've finally done my Intro to Design Theory school assignment in my free,bored and lonely Hari Raya Holidays..No complaint from me,because this is what I chose for myself, my studies, my future life..
These are the 1st 10 models I done only in 1 day inluding draw them on my sketchbook
See this? Ya..these are what I mention I've did.. Not really perfect because I've to rush to complete them. But still, I am satisfy with it, because all of them are my sweat and the way I work hard for..Trust me, when you decided on something and you try your best to fulfill it, there'll never be regret at all, unless...Maybe sometimes you'll feel quite a pity that you can't get the goal.. But that's ok, we should be tough enough to face our life.. There is millions of chance you can get it back if you never give up!

These 10 are a lot harder for me to complete them! @_@

For these 10, they took me about 2 ~ 3 days ( around 50 hours) to complete them! The reason is so Gan Dan, because they are definitely hard to make! Beside using up all my Brain juice, my 10 fingers'strength,my concentration, my creativity and my spirit, they also pretend me using my feelings to do them... During processing period, I ever feel sad, stress, alone and crazy.. I can't get my mind out of them because they forcing me quickily complete them, so.. I choose to put down myself, my all feelings until the very end..Until I finish them I mean..=P

If you got the heart to see carefully, you'll found out I really use my heart to complete it. I told myself, no matter what happen, I should'nt let those who cares me, support me to feel dissapointed on me. I've did something that make someone already dissapointed at me again and again.. That's why..I hope this time..What I did will never let them dissapointed at all..

For sure, I'll continue to gain my strength back.. Because there are still 18 models waiting me next coming week, 6 models for the next targets , Final major model and even other modules' assignments! Gambateh to myself..! I swear I must be a tough worm at all..! =D

No comments: