My Shoes Design

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Archi Sem 4 - Pavilion Design

I'm here to introduce about my Sem4 Design Project, My Pavilion Design. At this time, we are required to design a pavilion for modern art exhibits purpose. Site is given at the fields around Sarawak Old Museum and 1 month period time for us to make site analysis, designing exterior & interior spaces.

After a long way of development, I've designed a pavilion with Tornado concept. This pavilion is simple outlook that can easily pull human attraction on it. Fully covered with aluminium framed glass and surrounded by several rings makes up this 3 storey high pavilion.

Below are some photos showing my model of the Tornado Pavilion:


Tornado pavilion model


And these are my presentation boards:




In this project we all learnt how to do a SWAT analysis and how to link our design to a site. Although the moment we walked through is hard and tired, but we gained infinity experiences for future usage and how to prove our way which is true...ccc(^_^)

2 comments:

Jane HopeInHIM said...

your work is always good, I'm jealous! ;p

Mimar Mustafa Gebeşce - MG Mimarlık said...

hı ı am mustafa from turkey. ı look the your blog. ı saw the sumika pavilion by Toyo ito. I have the project about sumika pavilion. So, I have to find information about sumika pavilion. If you have the informations or diagrams, can you send me.
mustafagebesce20@hotmail.com