My Shoes Design

Monday, June 8, 2009

Archi Sem 3 - Dancing with my Hero

Dancing With My Hero - The Human Torch


Human Torch
Harlo everyone, I'm now described about my final design model, which is designed a studio/living space/sanctuary to my superhero, The Human Torch. Human Torch is 1 of the member of Fantastic 4. I've chose this superhero is because I felt he has some characteristic which similiar to me, such as : aggressive, playful and creative. Human Torch has the ability to create any form of fire ( fireballs,firewall,etc..) with spark and the presence of oxygen. Therefore, I've chose a concept of "Aggressive + Explosive". This concept is a combination of aggressive architecture with the explosive idea. Therefore, I've done some precedence studies before got into my final model and boards.


The Federation Square in Melbourne


The interior view of Serpentine Gallery


Sumika Pavillion, Tokyo


My Presentation Boards
These are 2 A1 size of presentation boards. In the boards included Human Torch Himself, 1 Floor Plan (1:50), 2 Elevation (1:50), 1 Axonometric View, 2 Sectional Perspectives, 2 Interior Perspectives & 2 Exterior Perspectives, precedence studies & Idea developments.

My "Explosive + Aggressive concept" model
This is my Model, I've done it with 2 & half days. This was because I've made the interior space more detail & tidy. The reason I put my Superhero living space at a high rise building in the urban city(New York), is because he likes high population, and crimes happening there everyday..! Whenever people need him, he can just fly out from his balcony without bringing any harm to the lower part of space easily. The idea I used in this concept including "Explosion Basic Colour" ( White & Red), "Solid, Opaque and Translucent" and "Spliting between Partition"( this is because when explosion happened, walls and windows will be damaged and splited. And what interesting is, except the main entrance, there are no more doors in the living space..! =)
Thats all my model description. Welcome any comments, or more info ask me in chatbox/ in MSN. Thanks for viewing my blog.. ccc(^^)

No comments: