My Shoes Design

Sunday, March 8, 2009

2nd Week

ABC..! ^^

Saw this? A simple pic showing 3 guys enjoying ABC with extremem happy looking, especially me.. Haha.. This pic was taken during day 1 when we went to visit Hindu Temple, St.Josept Cathedral, Tua Pek Kong Temple and Old Mosque around Kuching.. Why do we need to went there? Why? For what? okok... You'll know the reason soon... Just continue scroll down ur mouse.. =)
This pic is taken when we having our lunch in SCR, during the time we paying the bill.. Haha.. How childish are we, especially me( like what someone say about I'm) And I do admit it, haha...
After the lunch, we had our bad time in stanley house about 4 to 5 days... OmG..!
And during Friday, the last day met with presentation, we still rushing with our 50cm x 50 cm, not standard size board, wtf...! Due to the boring situation, Ah Chiang found out something interest... Keke..
Tadaa~ Saw the new hair style of Ah Jing? Haha.. So funny and so cool...!
=D

And this taken with the designer, Ah Chiang...! Hehe.. He designed by using the cutters and a pair of scissor, haha...

To my buddies, still remember the Temple, cathedral and mosque we have visited that I have mention just now? Nah, this is the board we done with 4 different cultural architecture.. However, these boards kena rejected badly by a EXCELLENT lecturer.. She DID told us how should we do our board for this assignment, and she is SO KIND.. Telling us that maybe we will fail because of her fault.. zzZ.. LimKokWing students issit pay money to fail? because the lecturer never tell us what we should do, even without any example?? What means seniors never have an example? THATS WHY THEY REPEAT...! There is no point I continue scolding a bad lecturer in my blog.. Anyway, I will do my best...TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT...!




No comments: