My Shoes Design

Friday, February 27, 2009

1st week in sem3

1st Point The Gay
Today happened in school, was...2 of my friends started changing their sexual..!

Maybe they feel boring life as a boy?
Maybe they don't like standing when pee?
Maybe they wish to have a boyfriend??
I duno..
What I know is...
They are dam funny! XD
Below are 2 pics each shown my Pretty Friends.. =.=
the so called Money Guy

And the 1 called...(dinosour girl?) keke..


Second Point OmG created by Ken'z

Ok, now let me introduce my new creation for today ( when I bored til nth to do)

This, is our 5 ppl new team name, called OmG...!

Y calling OmG?

Because....

It stand for " Optimum Mankind Group"

Haha... Sound so great huh?

Ya, it does...And we hope we can be like our team name and deal with our sem3..

Everything must be started from a point.. So I did some Logo creation for our team..

And I do hope who likes it... just join us... Hehe..

How to join? not need to join actually..

Just remember it, and u will be a part of us.. And do remember the team name,

Optimum Mankind,and then u will be super for solving everything with ur strength.. ^^

Cheers ya.. (For those who really likes the logos, juz save'em into ur pc)

1st option

2nd Option

3rd Option

No comments: